break for a workout at home


The biggest obstacles to my personal health and fitness are either my computer or having to get to the gym when its less than fun to exercise outdoors. I’ve tried yoga at home, but I am definitely not a home yoga guy, heck I’m barely a yoga studio guy so its tough to get me to voluntarily unroll that mat in front of the  TV.
The only way I am able to break for a workout at home is a with a structured bodyweight circuit and the Greatist has given me that gift today… thanks Greatist!   This work is an ideal combination of simple yet challenging movements to get your heartrate pumping and get your focus off your monitor and into your body.   I call it active meditation, because there’s no where for your mind to go if its focusing solely on getting you more oxygen.